Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friday,
my mom brought us to 1 Utama cinema n watch
Night At The Museum 2.
It's comedy n oso action.
Juz one word to describe,
it's awesome...

Saturday,
my relatives came,
we went bowling in the afternoon.
It's fun playin' bowling wit them,
although we r not pro.
We gained a lot of happiness.
Time flyin' fast,
memories is always in our mind.


Yesterday,
my mom brought us to Desa Water Park.

It's fun playin' wit them,
although the weather is fine,
but my skin oso turn 'black'.

After dat,
we went Pizza Hut for lunch,
we ate so full...
Very happy...

Haiz,
2day nid 2 'recover' bak 2 my life,
STUDYING...
Exams is coming,
if i not study hard,
den i'm going 2 say bye bye to 'A' class...

But 2moro,
my mom is bringing us 2 1 Utama New Wing n watch...
17 Again.
So ... (dunno how 2 describe)

But,
开心的日子,
永远都不会多,
如果给我,
一天已经足够了...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home